Auction raising money for Motor Neurone Disease Association
Why the auction?
As a personal family dedication I am now actively trying to raise money for the Motor Neurone Disease Association and all proceeds for this will go directly to aiding this charity.
JULY AUCTION STARTS 15 JULY - 31 JULY 2017
Original watercolour and pen sketch - 'Summer Feeling Sketch' on watercolour paper
Measures: 55.5 x 38cm, signed, ready for a lovely frame - this can be posted to you
The auction has been running for a number of years now but since September 2016 all proceeds will go to the Motor Neurone Disease Association. The paintings or prints are all in prime condition, except where stated. Donating artworks for this auction has a personal meaning to me and I hope to reach the goal of £3,200 which buys a Lightwriter to give someone back the ability to communicate with their loved ones.
Help run the auction with Postage and Packing costs below
Thank you here's what happened so far
- September 2016 goal of £100 in just two days with many donors pledging £20
- October was amazing, a kind anonymous donor pledged the whole £100 goal on the first day!
- February 2017 sees the total up to £300, so less than £3,000 to go!
- March - now at 10% of the total!
- May - looking good!
- June - total is now at £374
- July - help get up to the £400 goal :)
Want to bid?
Each month there will be a different painting or drawing to choose from. The auction starts at the beginning of each month and ends on the last day.
- Follow this link to go to the JustGiving Site to place your donation/bid
- Important: Complete the form on this page to let me know you have done so, this is so I can post your artwork to you
- Thank you for sharing this page
Want to find out what the next auction will have in store? Sign up here to get first hand info and other news of what is to come. Each painting has a starting reserve, so any bid over will be considered. If you aren't the highest bidder but leave me a message below with your address I will send you a thank you the post. The highest bidder/s wins at the close of play and will be notified further about payment and delivery etc.
If your donation/bid is the highest on the JustGiving site all correspondence to receive your winning artwork will be done by email only, please complete the form below so I know how to contact you.
Please note: if you are able to collect the winning purchase from Jane you are most welcome otherwise she can arrange for it to be posted - a donation for postage in the Pennies for Postage above is most welcome